REMODELERS COUNCIL CODE OF ETHICSAs members in good standing of the Remodelers Council of the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont, we believe in and accept the responsibilities and obligations inherent in our provision of housing, remodeling, light commercial construction, and any other services. Consistent with NAHB’s Code of Ethics contained in its constitution, we support the following objectives:
• To conduct business affairs with professionalism and skill.
• To provide the best housing/remodeling value possible.
• To protect the consumer through the use of quality materials and construction practices backed by integrity and service.
• To provide housing/remodeling work that meets the highest standards of safety, sanitation, and livability.
• To meet all financial obligations in a responsible manner.
• To comply with the spirit and letter of business contracts, and manage employees, subcontractors, and suppliers with fairness and honor.
• To keep informed regarding public policies and other essential information which affect our business interests and those of the building industry as a whole.
• To comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety, and welfare of the community.
• To keep honesty as our guiding business policy.
• To provide timely response to items covered under warranty.
• To seek to resolve controversies through non-litigation, dispute resolution mechanism.
• To support and abide by the decisions of the Association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics.
• To practice Truth in Advertising.
Members assume the responsibilities in this Code of Ethics freely and solemnly and are mindful that these responsibilities are a part of their obligation as members of the Remodelers Council of the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Northern Vermont.
WHY HIRE AN HBRANV MEMBER?
Membership in the HBRANV represents:
HBRANV members pride themselves on adherence to a code of ethics, maintaining the highest level of industry knowledge, and giving back to the community.
HBRANV members use leading technologies, products and knowledge to ensure your home will be built or remodeled to meet the highest industry and government standards and will maintain a higher value over time.
STABLITY & RELIABILITY
For over 60 years, HBRANV members have built a strong reputation as industry professionals who meet the highest standards. You can have peace of mind knowing that their proven track records and references mean the promise of reliability.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
HBRANV educational workshops and programs, as well as our NAHB Certified Graduate Builder and Certified Graduate Remodeler and Certified Graduate Associate programs, provide opportunities for training and certification to all our members.
HBRANV members work with a high degree of skill, integrity and professionalism so that you can rest assured your home was built or renovated the right way, increasing the long term value of your home.
HBRANV members are trusted professionals throughout the industry due to the programming, education, and industry awards they receive. Just ask someone they've worked for!